The Scout Association with the support of funders including the Pears Foundation are offering 6 Internships (12 month fix term contracts) to grow and develop Scouting in the following areas: 3 Gloucestershire, 3 x Avon and Somerset. This exciting new role will work along side an existing team supported by staff and volunteers to being positive youth activities to new area, allowing even more people experience the everyday adventure of Scouting.
Whats in it for you?
- Improve your CV and gain new experience
- Internship with the UK’s largest Co-Educational Youth movement
- Try new things, receive training in
- Project planning
- Volunteer support
- Presenting and facilitating
- Working with young people
- Problem solving
- First aid
- Become and active member of the community
The closing date is the 28th September
Interviews will take place on the 5th October
How to apply
For more information please visit