Applications in this round will close on the 31st December 2018
Aim of the Award
The County Team believe it is important to recognise those amazing leaders and their teams who are providing inspiring programmes to young people across the county. This is a scarf was designed as a way to give recognition and celebrate leaders doing this. As Inspiring Programme Champions
How It will work
Each year in September the County will ask for nominations, from the leaders’ peers, young people, parents or via DCs, of leaders who have demonstrated the award criteria.
Nominations can be made at any time via the form below and will be reviewed six monthly by a panel that will be made up of the:
- Deputy County Commissioner Programme
- A District Commissioner – not from the nominee’s district
- County Youth Commissioner
- A Young Leader
Our aim is to keep the criteria simple we ask those nominating to consider if the nominee:
- Is an Amazing Leader,
- Delivers inspiring programmes shaped by young people that make an impact in our communities,
- Is well recognised as delivering and driving a challenging, relevant and rewarding programme for every young person.
Leaders can be nominated as individuals or as part of a team. We try to encourage nominations for a leader for each section in each district every year. The scarf will then be awarded as part of the county annual presentation evening or AGM with a follow up presentation at their group if they want that to happen.